A variation of a dessert my mother used to make us growing up. This is the white chocolate version and a chance for me to try a new twist on one of my mom's classic desserts. I shall make the chocolate version in the near future. Don't skimp on the toppings, they really make the dessert. YUM!
- 1) mix together butter, flour, sugar and pecans in medium bowl.
- 2) knead with hands until crumbly.
- 3) Spread over 9x13 pan and press in.
- 4) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 5) Let crust cool.
- 1) When crust has cooled spread raspberry filling over crust.
- 2) Beat cream cheese, 1/2 container of whip cream and powdered sugar together until smooth. Then spread over raspberry filling.
- 3) Mix packages of jello and milk together until smooth. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 4) Spread remaining whip cream over top of pudding layer.
- 5) Sprinkle oreos and mini chocolate chips over top of cool whip. 6) Refrigerate dessert for at least an hour before serving. **Keep refrigerated. Refrigerate dessert between preparing each layer of the dessert.