In honor of my cousin Stephanie's birthday I decided to make this ultra delicious White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Oh, and not to mention that I'm a HUGE fan of cheesecake. This stuff is to die for. Base from allrecipes.com
- 1) Crush oreos into a fine powder and add stir with melted butter and sugar.
- 2) Cover the sides and base of a 9 inch pan pushing into place with a fork or spoon.
Raspberry Filling Instructions
- 1) Combine frozen raspberries, sugar, water and cornstarch in a pan and bring to boil.
- 2) Stir often and remove in a few minutes when mixture is thick & set aside.
- 1) Combine sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- 2) Add in eggs, stirring smooth after each addition.
- 3) Add in vanilla.
- 4) Combine white chocolate chips and half and half in a metal bowl over a pan 1/2 filled with water over medium heat.
- 5) Stir white chocolate sauce until completely melted and smooth. Then add to cream cheese mixture.
- 6) Stir cheesecake filling until smooth then spoon half the mixture into the crust.
- 7) Add in 3 large spoonfuls of raspberry filling and top with remaining cheesecake filling or until pan is full.
- 8) Add in 3 more large spoonfuls or raspberry filling and swirl with a knife.
- 9) Bake at 325 degrees for about an hour.
- 10) Place cheesecake in fridge and let set overnight or for about 8 hours.