Oh Christmas my all-time favorite holiday! I love the lights, the treats, the music, the cute holiday themed decorations and family get-togethers. When I saw the darling santa baby aprons my aunt had made I ordered one immediately. You can check them out on her This post is not really a how-to. It's more of my initial tribute to Christmas and the holiday season! Check out the rest of our Tofte adventures in Part I & Part II. What makes everyone else excited for the holiday season?
Holiday Pretzel Instructions
- 1) Melt white chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- 2) Dip pretzels in chocolate and set on wax paper to dry.
- 3) Melt cherry chips and drizzle over desired pretzels.
- 4) Sprinkle pretzels with festive sprinkles.
- 5) Let dry completely before eating!