I think Valentines day is my favorite baking holiday after Christmas. I love all the girly colors and cute sayings. I've made these truffles before and they are yummy! These are the perfect sweet treat for that special someone!
All boxed up and ready to bring to my coworkers! You can always keep them on the sticks and package them as cake pops too!
2/3 c. confetti cake mix OR white cake mix + add sprinkles (dry)
1/2 c. sugar
1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 c.)
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp vanilla 3-4 tbsp. water
dash of salt 1-2 tbsp.
White vanilla candy coating (12 oz)
lollipop sticks (for dipping)
mini cupcake liners
1) Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add in cake mix, flour, salt, and vanilla and mix completely.
3) Add in tbsp. of water one at a time until batter has reach cookie dough consistency.
4) Roll into 1 inch balls.
5) Refrigerate 1-2 hours, or until firm or put in the freezer for about an hour. This step is important or your ball will fall of its dip stick as it's too soft.
1) Pokes sucker sticks into hardened balls
2) Dip in candy coating and shake off excess on side of container.
3) Hand place the hearts in desired location.
4) Place in mug (fill bottom with foil so they don't move around too much) in fridge until dry.
5) When hard, remove sticks and place in cute mini cupcake liners. Keep refrigerated! Best if served cold:)