Add a little delicious glamor to your day by baking these strawberry champagne cupcakes. I baked them for a friend's birthday and they were a hit! Delightful!
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with mini cupcake liners.
- 2) In large bowl, mix cake mix and champagne. Then add in oil and eggs.
- 3) Distribute evenly among cups about 3/4 full.
- 4) Bake for 12-15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out dry.
- 1) Mix softened butter with powdered sugar until smooth.
- 2) Add in dry cake mix and then tablespoons of champagne until the frosting is a medium-thick consistency.
- 3) Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
- 4) Sprinkle cupcakes with sugar and insert a quartered strawberry in the center.