Ok as many of you may know, I love raspberries. My grandma used to have an enormous raspberry patch and as kids we were sometimes allowed to pick a cup full, but mostly they were used for her jam. I also LOVE pie. I used to work at a pie shop up on the north shore called Betty's Pies. We just waited for a screw-up...but this is not.
Pie Bar Ingredients
- 1) Spread two crusts out over 8 x 17 pan and brush with egg white.
- 2) Place in oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 3) Spread filling over crust with a rubber spatula.
- 4) Mix softened butter with sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon until crumbly.
- 5) Spread evenly over the pie filling.
- 6) Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
White Chocolate Drizzle Instructions
- 1) Mix softened butter with melted white chocolate until smooth.
- 2) Add in tsps of half and half and powdered sugar until smooth, but not overly thick or watery.
- 3) With a fork or spoon drizzle over the raspberry pie bars and let sit. Enjoy!