Tonight I decided to make a meld of two of my favorite bars: S'mores Bars & Oreo Fudge Bars. These two bars are sooo good. And this is delicious combination of the two. These taste best if you let it set for a few hours before eating!
Step 1 – Lay out 1/2 of the dough across bottom of greased 8x8 pan
Step 2 – Spread marshmallow fluff evenly over bottom crust
Step 3 – Spread 3/4 of brownie batter over marshmallow fluff
Step 4 – Sprinkle crushed oreos and white chocolate chips over brownie batter
Step 5 – Spread second 1/2 of graham cracker crust over top of cookie mix. (flatten first for easier spreading)
Bake at 350º for about 30 minutes. Cool before serving.
- 1) Stir together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2) Add in vanilla and egg.
- 3) In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, graham cracker crust.
- 4) Stir in wet ingredients.
- 5) Divide dough in half.
- 6) Spread half of dough over bottom of greased 8 x 8 pan.
- 1) Lay out marshmallow creme over crust
- 2) Spread 3/4 prepared brownie mix (not baked) over marshmallow spread.
- 3) Sprinkle crushed oreos and white chocolate chips on top.
- 4) Spread second half of dough over top of crushed cookies Spread in flattened chunks over cream. Will be a little bit challenging.
- 5) Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes.
- 6) Let sit for 1-2 hours before serving to set. **Bars will be half melted chocolate 1/2 brownie. Important to let set a little before eating to taste it at its most delicious!