Another little pre-halloween treat. Delicious taste of a sugar cookie, without the hassle of individual cookies. Taken from Love and Olive Oil.
Cookie Bar Instructions
- 1) Cream together butter and sugar together until smooth.
- 2) Add in eggs and vanilla.
- 3) Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until smooth.
- 4) Spread dough on 18x11 greased baking sheet (jelly roll pan)
- 5) Cook at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. 6) Let cool before frosting.
- 1) Beat slightly softened butter until smooth
- 2) Slowly add in powdered sugar and cake mix, stirring smooth after each addition.
- 3) Add In vanilla and milk, alternating with dry ingredients.