I made this delicious treat for a snack when I took the 5 hour roadtrip from Minneapolis to Madison to visit my good friend Ida. We gobbled it up in one night. "Well maybe just one more..."
Cookie dough mixed with oreos, brownies and cheesecake? It can't get much better than this.
Oreo/Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
3/4 c. crushed graham crackers
3/4 c. crushed oreos
5 tbsp. unsalted butter
Cookie Dough Ingredients
5 tbsp. butter softened
1/3 c. light brown sugar
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ c. semisweet chocolate chips
1/8 c. white chocolate chips (optional)
Cheesecake Mixture Ingredients
8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients
1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vegetable shortening
1) mix crumbs and melted butter together and spread over 8×8 greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
2) In medium bowl, stir together butter and sugar until smooth. Add flour, then vanilla and chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes until firm. Then roll into tsp. size balls and return to refrigerator.
3) Beat softened cream cheese with egg and vanilla. Then mix in cookie dough balls with cheesecake mixture.
4) Spread the mixture over the crust evenly and into the corners. This may take some work to have it spread entirely over the mixture. Crush 3 oreos and sprinkle over top.
5) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until set and cheesecake doesn’t jiggle. Refrigerate for several hours and then drizzle chocolate mixture over bars. Cool until hard.