There are few things I love more than raspberries and even fewer desserts I love more than pie! Most times when I make pie it is fruit medley, but this time I decided to let the raspberries shine! And shine they did (this pie is divine)!
- 1) Blend together all pie filling ingredients except half & half.
- 2) Set aside.
- 3) Combine sugar, butter, and flour together.
- 4) Slowly add in tbsps of water working the dough together with your hands until it has reached a dough-like well formed consistency.
- 5) Divide the dough in half and roll out each half between waxed paper.
- 6) Place the first half in the bottom of a 10 in. deep dish pie.
- 7) Add in the filling and then cover with second crust.
- 8) Slit the top, brush the top with the 1/2 and 1/2 and sprinkle with sugar.
- 9) Bake at 375 for 60-70 minutes.** ** Watch the pie for your oven. When the edges start to brown cover them with tin foil and continue baking. Mine took a ridiculous amount of time to bake, but it was well worth it.