You won't know what candy bar is inside your cookie until you dig in, unless of course it's a cookie inside a cookie,
because the oreos have a giant lump. These are so good, you'll want at least five so you can try every kind;)
Ok so I'd been trying to think of something easy, portable, and delicious to bring to our front-end developer retreat this weekend. I contemplated bars and then decided on cookies! Because everyone likes cookies, right? I love this recipe from Brown Eyed Baker because they are so soft! They truly are the best chocolate chip cookies ever! So I bought a bunch of delicious chocolate candy bars and oreos to stuff inside the cookies. Some I even double stuffed!
- 1) Stir dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking soda) together in large bowl.
- 2) Beat butter and sugar together until smooth.
- 3) Add vanilla and beaten eggs.
- 4) Add egg/sugar mix to dry ingredients until combined.
- 5) Stir in chocolate chips
- 1) Slice up your candy bars into small pieces.
- 2) I cut the oreos and twix into fourths, dove pieces into 2, left mini reeses cups, slivers of the scor
- 3) Mold dough into a medium size ball and flatten in palm.
- 4) Stuff candy into center.
- 5) Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. ( I always watch mine and cook them til they look slightly under cooked because they will harden up outside of the oven)