When I saw these Cake oreos I about died. Hello, where have you been all my life??? I scooped up a package and then another after Kristina ate the first. Yesterday I decided to combine two delicious cake batter flavored goodies in to the ultimate cake batter cookie! Grab yourself a bag of the 100th Birthday of Oreo Cake cookies while you still can and whip yourself up this delightful combo!
Cake Batter Cookie Instructions
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2) In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3) In a large bowl cream together softened butter, brown sugar and regular sugar until smooth.
- 4) Fold in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 5) Add in pudding mix (dry) and cake mix.
- 6) when well combined, slowly add in flour mix until smooth.
- 7) Mixture will be thick.
- 8) Mix in about 1/4-1/3 c. sprinkles.
- 9) Roll into 1 inch balls, flatten and cover 1/2 oreo completely with dough and place on mat on baking sheet.
- 10) Bake at 330º for about 8-11 minutes.